Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Monthly Memoirs: OCT '17

The month of October is coming to an end. I would like to thank everyone that decided to pay a visit and extra thank you for those who decided to regularly be a part of the community. 
https://malwinters.tumblr.com/post/150109677807/atg-vi-day-twenty-two-theme-a-pony-from-the

Throughout all my time, there has been some interest to record events that has happen on sites. Where it be a weekly "leaderboard" style or an artist showcase as suggested earlier. I have decided more on an Anthology or a journal approach, or at least try my best to for this post. I will edit this along the way, since my memories is not as keen as it used to be. In addition, I'll post up things anyone has.

Silly things like karaoke night or puns or even just funny pictures that you would would call back to years later. Things that means things to you. And yes, I will be going back to show what our artists has shared with us. Visitors are free to post things they remember this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment