Thursday, November 30, 2017

Monthly Memoirs: Nov '17

Another month in the books. Finishing Candy from HalloweenHouston Astros Winning the World Series, Adjusting our clocks from DST to Thanksgiving. So much more that I want put here.
https://yetanotherpinkieblog.tumblr.com/post/148644138377/intermission-04-pinkie-cat

One thing I do miss was seeing ppl from different circles of friends met together. Whether meeting someone for the first time or (re)introducing yourself to the public (Metroplex Starly Nightfall MarcterChief), and just getting along with silly antics. It's my personal belief that the ones in charge, whether admin, mods, friend or family, has a responsibility to maintain and facilitate a place to where ppl would come together. To make others happy, to learn from each other, and smile more. Hugs, not drugs.

A few ideas were passed around. I do like the idea of watching a movie together on Rabbit. I think it's a good idea. Cards Against Equestria nights are also fun. I hope we could get more group activities in the future. Above all, I would like to thank everyone for being part of the site and little community we have here.

No comments:

Post a Comment