Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Monthly Memoirs: Dec '17

Been having this place for a few weeks now, but still has the new site smell and I still make mistakes. Also, for our Northern hemisphere friends, winter is here (and you can hear the signs), some advice before you catch a cold. Things that happen, supermoon, Army beat Navy in football, a birthdayBatman Ninja Trailer, Luna night (we are the night).
https://breakdream.deviantart.com/art/Lyra-writes-697024443

While we wait for season 8, we had to deal with spam (I like this idea). We had so many questions, like about Scarlet, maybe a theme song.

And while it is a post for the month, I would like to thank everyone here for making this year great. I would add more, but Enigma & Lunar Guardian already had the words for me, and I can't thank them enough (top tier coordination). And I would like to thank everyone here to make it a fun place for friends. I hope that we can have a great 2018 together.

No comments:

Post a Comment